Pesquisar este blog

sábado, 8 de abril de 2017

Women & Songs Vol. 5

Genre/Style: Pop/Folk/Country/Female Vocal
Year: 2001
Label: WEA

Tracklisting:

01. LeAnn Rimes - I Need You
02. Faith Hill - The Way You Love Me
03. Nelly Furtado - I'm Like A Bird
04. Janet Jackson - Doesn't Really Matter
05. Jewel - Down So Long
06. Michelle Branch - Everywhere
07. Sarah Harmer - Don't Get Your Back Up
08. Jann Arden - Could I Be Your Girl
09. Natalie Merchant - Just Can't Last
10. Sarah McLachlan - Angel
11. Alanis Morissette - That I Would Be Good (Unplugged)
12. India Arie - Video
13. Diana Krall - Charmed Life
14. k.d. Lang - Miss Chatelaine
15. Jessica Andrews - Who I Am
16. Maren Ord - All I Want
17. Eva Cassidy - Songbird






Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...